Here's another kiriban for you guys. Whoever catches it will get a free pixel character of their choice.
- If you catch my kiriban screenshot it and note me. The screenshot has to be distinguishable - preferably just a shot of your whole screen.
- I won't draw anything pornographic or animals.
- Reference picture must be clear and easy to understand. If I draw a detail wrong because of a bad reference picture the blame is on you.
Now on to the fun part. I saw this somewhere around DA and I thought that it would be a fun idea to try.
So you're free to suggest any character to me - be it an oc of yours or an anime character, and I will draw it. It's almost like requests.
The catch is that I won't draw all of them. This will be another luck game.
I will chose one or two suggestions to draw, but I won't tell which ones I chose. (Meaning I won't comment at all just to keep my picked favorites a secret)
If I'll have enough time I will draw one character in my normal style and pixelate another. Though I can't really say what I will do in the end. I might just chose three characters and draw them together in a scene. Basically this is the surprise - the way and how many will I draw.
- To participate you have to be a watcher of mine.
- Write your suggestion in the comment section of this journal.
- The comment must include a link to a reference picture of your chosen character. It can be an oc of yours or an anime character. No cartoon characters. I don't feel like drawing those.
- I won't accept written references. (I'm bad with those)
- The reference picture must be easy to understand. Preferably a full body picture.
- Only one suggestion of one character per person.
- Characters with animal ears or a tail are fine.
Also if there will be a lot of responses I might just start drawing some characters by Sunday or some other day. Meaning I will draw them at random times.
- The time limit when you can suggest me a character is two weeks (until the 3rd of April).
So let the fun begin.